HEALTH & SAFTEY
At Wakefield Park we care about your safety and keeping a healthy, clean environment for all of us to continue to enjoy the sport we love. We understand with the ever-changing environment around us it may be hard to know what's happening with our track days, but rest assure we are still proceeding ahead.
Motorsport is a non-contact sport so as long as we go about our business in a safe manner, we will be proceeding with our track days.
Here are some rules to make your track day a healthy and safe experience.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Riders and Drivers Briefing will be conducted via the P.A system.
- There will be no use of any garage on site. Carports will be available; however, we will be spacing one competitor to every 2 carports leaving a gap between each carport.
- Numbers will be capped at each track day.
- Please wash your hands in the amenities before entering the Sign-On Room and rewash upon your exit of the Sign-On Room. We will also have gloves you will need to apply for entering the sign on room and removed as soon as you leave the sign on room. There will be signage on the front of the door indicating how many people can be in the sign on room, this number will be enforced. We will also have spacings of 1.5 meter to 2 meter spacings marked on the floor.
- Our Café will be restricted to pick up and take away only, all seating has now been removed. Please also follow the signage on the front door on the café which indicates the amount of people that can be in the café, this number will be enforced by staff.
- Stay at least 1.5 meters away from other people at all given times.
- Please no handshakes, however we’re happy if you salute each other from a distance.
- Refrain from sharing gloves, race suits, helmets and food.
- Stay in your allocated garage or carport unless using the amenities.
- Refrain from close gatherings and please respect other people’s personal space.
We do ask if you are sick or have been in contact with someone who is sick that you do not attend any of our track days until you are fully recovered or in the clear by medical professionals.
If we all follow these simple rules, we can continue to conduct our business safely. Our staff here at Wakefield Park will be enforcing these rules and anyone who breaches these will be asked to leave. We appreciate your understanding as we work through this together.
Wakefield Park Raceway will continue to update this page with regular health and safety protocol.
Travel safe and we look forward to seeing you at Wakefield Park Raceway!