COVID 19 RULES & HEALTH & SAFTEY
At Wakefield Park we care about your safety and keeping a healthy, clean environment for all of us to continue to enjoy the sport we love. We understand with the ever-changing environment around us it may be hard to know what's happening with our track days, but rest assure we are continuing in a safe COVID-19 environment. .
- It’s recommended you download the COVID-19 Government Applications.
- Random temperature checks will be conducted when you attend the venue.
- Security will be onsite to enforce all rules set out by Wakefield Park to ensure everyone’s safety, if rules aren’t abided by you will be asked to leave the venue.
- Please respect our staff and each other as we work through this process to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Additional Support staff including but not limited to mechanics, engineers, team managers, media managers and Parents of juniors MUST provide venue staff with their details including name and contact information. This is to be done at the beginning of the day with their respected participants during their sign on.
- Wash your hands regularly. Hand sanitizer will also be provided around the venue.
- Riders and Drivers Briefing will be conducted via the P.A system.
- Numbers will be capped at each track day. Pre-booking preferred
- Please wash your hands in the amenities before entering the Sign-On Room and rewash upon your exit of the Sign-On Room. We will also have gloves you will need to apply for entering the sign on room and removed as soon as you leave the sign on room. There will be signage on the front of the door indicating how many people can be in the sign on room, this number will be enforced. We will also have spacings of 1.5 meter to 2 meter spacings marked on the floor.
- Our Café is open, Please follow the signage on the front door on the café which indicates the amount of people that can be in the café, this number will be enforced by staff.
- Stay at least 1.5 meters away from other people at all given times and remain in your allocated area.
- No handshakes or physical greetings
- No sharing gloves, race suits, helmets or food.
- Refrain from close gatherings and please respect other people’s personal space.
- Do not attend any track day or the venue if you are unwell and experiencing symptoms such as a cough, sore throat, fever, fatigue or shortness of breath.
- Do not attend any track day or the venue if, in the last 14 days, you have been unwell or had close contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19.
- Do not attend any track day or the venue if, in the last 14 days, you have travelled overseas or been in contact with someone who has travelled overseas within the last 14 days of you coming into contact with them
- Anyone who is unwell should see a doctor in accordance with NSW Public Health Authority guidelines.
- We are restricted to how many are allowed on site therefore all must be signed on and accounted for
- Showers onsite will be suspended until further notice.
- Accommodation is limited to 8 people per cabin currently per cabin we have – 2 rooms that sleep 2 and 4 rooms that sleep single
- Please bring your own pen to use for sign-on if possible.
- Once your session is finished for the day, we ask you leave the venue as quickly as possible.
If we all follow these simple rules, we can continue to conduct our business safely. Our staff here at Wakefield Park will be enforcing these rules and anyone who breaches these will be asked to leave. We appreciate your understanding as we work through this together.
As of the 1st of July 2020 Motorcycling Australia Licences are available and must be purchased in order to participate in our motorcycle ride days, these can be an annual or day licence.
Wakefield Park Raceway will continue to update this page with regular health and safety protocol.
Travel safe and we look forward to seeing you at Wakefield Park Raceway!
Please NOTE If you live in the following post codes you can’t attend Wakefield park events.